I have tried virtually every baked oats recipe, but I think this is my favorite. It requires minimal prep time and will be ready in 30 minutes. Change up the flavors by trying different fruits or sweets.
Single Serve Baked Oats
- Blender I prefer the single serving blender
- ½ Cup Oats
- ⅓ Cup Milk
- 1 Flax Egg 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed + 3 Tbsp water
- ½ Banana
- 1-1½ Tbsp Maple Syrup
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add all ingredients to a single serve blender, and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to a ramekin, add toppings of your choice(blueberries, chocolate chips, etc.), and bake for 28-30 minutes.