Skip the messy chips and dip by making this easy cup version of spinach artichoke dip! It’s hard to have just one because they’re that good.
Spinach Artichoke Cups
- 24-30 Phyllo Cups
- 6 Oz. Spinach
- 1 Can Quartered Artichoke Hearts 14 Oz.
- ⅓ Cup Vegan Cream Cheese
- ¼ Cup Vegan Mayo
- ⅓ Cup Bread Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- ¾ Tsp. Onion Powder
- ½-1 Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all filling ingredients to a medium sized mixing bowl, and mix until well combined.
- Fill each phyllo cup with the spinach artichoke filling.
- Bake the cups for 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!