You’ll never reach for Taco Bell again after trying a homemade crunchwrap supreme. This recipe holds a place in my heart because it was the first time I started to experiment with foods. Layer anything and everything on this wrap that you love on your tacos!
If you want to skip the mock meat, it can be replaced with low fat refried beans or black beans. I typically microwave the refried beans for 1-2 minutes before cooking them in the air fryer. Homemade taco seasoning is a nice addition, but store bought seasoning works just as well. You can reference how to fold the taco here.
- Air Fryer
- 3 Tortillas
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- ¼ Tbsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ Tsp Onion Powder
- ¼ Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ Tsp Oregano
- ½ Tsp Paprika
- 1 ½ Tsp Cumin
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ Cup "Beef" Crumbles I prefer Gardein
- 2 Tomatoes Diced or Sliced
- 1 Bell Pepper Diced
- Sour Cream Vegan
- Shredded Cheese Vegan
- Jalapeños Diced
- Lettuce Shredded
- Red Onion Diced
- Salsa For Serving
- Heat the beef in a pan with a splash of water over medium heat for 3 minutes with 1-2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Layer the fillings in the center of the tortilla. I like to alternate liquids and solids so it’ll stick together.
- While preheating air fryer to 370°F (or oven to 325°F), and fold tortilla inwards as shown above. Pin the tortilla with toothpicks while you wait for the preheat.
- Place tortilla fold side down in air fryer and bake for 6 mins. Bake for 5-8 min if using an oven.
*Filling: Use filling you love in tacos! This is a guideline for what I enjoy but I encourage you to try out some different combinations
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!