Everyone’s favorite party recipe. This has gone through many trials and I finally found the secret ingredient to making this taste the best.. jackfruit! This is by no means a healthy dish, but it sure is dang good. There’s so much flavor in this that there’s no possible way to tell it’s not real chicken.
Jackfruit is considered the meat of fruits because when it’s pulled apart and cooked it looks like pulled pork or pulled chicken. It takes on the flavor of whatever it’s cooked with so in this case, it works as a meat replacement for buffalo chicken dip.
Buffalo Chick’n Dip
- 2 – 20 Oz Cans Jackfruit in Brine
- ¾ Cup Ranch
- ¾ Cup Hot Sauce I recommend Frank's
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese non dairy
- Chips for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the hard parts of the jackfruit off and shred like chicken.
- Melt cream cheese in microwave for 45 seconds or until soft.
- Combine ranch, hot sauce, cream cheese, and jackfruit in a baking dish
- Bake for 20 min. Dab off excess oil once baked.