My take on an “egg” salad sandwich actually ended up tasting like deviled eggs in sandwich form.. YUM. The key ingredient in this recipe is Himalayan black salt. If you haven’t had this before it’s not your typical salt. This black salt tastes like sulfur, and in very small doses will add an egg flavor to anything it’s cooked with.
Egg Salad Sandwich
- 1 Can Chickpeas 15 oz.
- 2 Tsp Sweet Relish
- 2 Tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 Dill Pickle diced
- ½ Tsp Himalayan Black Salt
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise I prefer vegenaise
- Drain and rinse chickpeas then add to bowl and mash. (Save the liquid for later recipes!)
- Add all ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Serve in sandwich with lettuce. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!