One of the recipes that kickstarted me to enjoying plant based “meats.” This is also one of the few recipes that I will say, “Yes.. this DOES taste like chicken.” This can be eaten straight out of the bowl or made onto a sandwich. I recommend using a heartier bread for this if you choose to make it into a sandwich. I tried a softer bread, and it just turned soggy before I could finish the sandwich.
Chick’n Salad Sandwich
- 10 Oz Meatless Chick'n Strips I like Gardein's
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise I prefer Vegenaise
- 2 Stalk Celery diced
- ¼ Red Onion diced
- 1 Tsp Ranch Powder homemade or store bought
- 2 Tsp Sweet Relish
- 6-8 Slices Bread
- Butter Lettuce
- 2 Tomatoes
- Cook chick'n strips according to package.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve in bowls or assemble your sandwich with lettuce and tomato.