Cheap and simple. This burrito bowl is full of flavor and ridiculously filling. You can change up the toppings based on your personal burrito bowl preferences.
- 1 Cup Rice divided
- 1 Can Refried Beans (fat free, low sodium) can sub with black beans
- ½ Can Sweet Corn divided
- ½ Cup Salsa can sub with 1 tomato
- ½ Avocado divided
- Jalapeños to taste
- Cumin to garnish
- Onion Powder to garnish
- Garlic Powder to garnish
- Prepare rice in rice cooker as instructed on bag.
- Cover refried beans and heat in microwave for 1 minute.
- Split rice and beans into 2-3 bowls and add toppings as desired. Add ¼ avocado to each bowl and add more toppings depending on your personal burrito bowl preferences.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cumin, onion powder, and garlic powder over the top. Mix well and enjoy!
Don’t go overboard with spices when adding on top. Onion powder can ruin a recipe if you add too much.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!