I’ve always loved 7 layer dips, but for some reason I never thought to roll it up into a burrito. These burritos take no time at all and are super filling. Try swapping out some of the layers to make your own 7 layers!
7 Layer Burrito
- 4 Tortillas
- 1 Can Refried Beans fat free
- ½ Cup Red Onion chopped
- ½ Avocado sliced or mashed
- ½ Head of Lettuce chopped
- ½ Cup Non Dairy Sour Cream
- ½ Cup Salsa or Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Shredded Non Dairy Cheese
- Heat the refried beans in microwave until hot.
- Layer beans, red onion, avocado, lettuce, sour cream, salsa (or diced tomatoes), and cheese on tortillas. Wrap, cut in half, and serve.