I love all things onion so this dip is right up my alley. I chose to use a sweet onion for mine, but you can use whichever you like best. French onion dip is always crowd pleasing, and it’s pretty hard to mess up. Hope you enjoy during your next game day!
French Onion Dip
- 1 medium Onion caramelized
- ½ Cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 12-14 oz Tub Sour Cream Non Dairy
- 1 Tsp Vegan Worcestershire
- ¼ Tsp Garlic Powder
- Parsley to garnish
- Heat a pan over medium high heat, and prepare the onion by cutting it into thin slices.
- Place the onions in a pan with a splash of vegetable broth. Don't soak the onion slices. Allow them to cook for 20 minutes while adding vegetable broth occasionally to ensure the onions do not stick. They are done when they are a golden dark brown color.
- Mix all ingredients and garnish with parsley.