Cauliflower is finally on the rise again. You can use it as rice, a smoothie filler, tots, and more. In this recipe, we’re turning cauliflower into smoky, sweet cauliflower wings. Although cauliflower is used as a meat alternative for wings, no it does not taste like chicken. It’s not meant to! Wings are all about the crispy outside and tender inside with bursts of flavor. That’s exactly what you’ll get from this recipe. Hope you enjoy!
Honey Barbecue Cauliflower
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- ¾ Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Oat Milk or any non dairy milk
- ¾ Cup Barbecue sauce of choice
- 1½ Tbsp Honey
- 3 Cups Bread Crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add flour, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt to a mixing bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Stir in non dairy milk and continue mixing until no lumps remain.
- Pour bread crumbs into separate bowl.
- Dip cauliflower in batter and shake off any excess. Coat with bread crumbs then place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 450°F for 25 minutes. Mix barbecue sauce and honey while waiting.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and coat in barbecue sauce. Place back on baking sheet and bake for 20 additional minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!