This ramen takes little time but packs a lot of flavor. If you’re looking for a 5 minute meal that doesn’t take much effort, try this one. If you have extra time, try adding in stir fried vegetables to kick up the nutritional value. I love adding mushrooms and bell peppers.
Rich and Saucy Ramen
- 2 Ramen Bundles/Packs or noodle of choice
- ½ Cup Vegetable Broth
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce low sodium
- 2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- ½ Tbsp Sesame Oil
- ¼ Tsp Garlic Powder
- Pepper to taste
- Sesame Seeds to garnish
- Cook ramen as directed by package and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan or wok to medium heat and add all sauce ingredients. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add drained ramen to the pan and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy while hot!